Family Night at OMSI (rescheduled)
Time & Location
About the Event
THE FEBRUARY 11, 2019 DATE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO MARCH 12, 2019
St. Thomas More • St. John Fisher • St. Matthew • Holy Trinity • St. Cecilia • St. Francis of Assisi School • St. Pius X
FREE OF CHARGE • REGISTER EACH PARTICIPATE SEPARATELY
- Heelys, running, horseplay, eating, drinking, and chewing gum are prohibited in the exhibit halls.
- Students are required to stay with adults during their visit. Anyone who is lost should look for an OMSI representative (wearing a vest or name-badge) for assistance in re-connecting with the group.
- Photography is allowed everywhere except in the Prenatal Exhibit and some designated featured exhibits.
- Students and parents are encouraged to talk about their discoveries and direct questions to OMSI staff and volunteers located throughout the museum and exhibit halls.
- Food will not be available at the museum with the exception of vending machines.
- Disregard signs in the parking lot that read "OMSI is closed on Mondays" as these do not relate to your event. Parking is complimentary for this event.
- Upon arrival at OMSI, check-in will be located in the front lobby and will start at 6:00pm and conclude at 8:00pm.